facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First post ever....ever in my life

As I make a go at entering this "blog movement" that's sweeping the globe I find myself less than impressed with the events of my day.  I mean, wait, I have been greatly touched by God in the past 2 days.  Prayer time alone and with Marc has been many things.....words that come to mind: victorious, moving, enlightening, burden removing.  Much more to come as God is launching us into the next chapter of our lives.  If I were writing a book I'd call this chapter "getting in line".  ....  or........  "finally!!!  that next level" ....  maybe even "breakthrough".  anyway, more to come on that

wow....I'm impressed!  I finished my first BLOG!!!!  Who can tell, maybe we'll be tweeting before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme