facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Friday, August 17, 2012

rest - it's not that hard


Sleeping babies do something special to my heart space.  The light little giggle or sigh that rises up in me when I see the rise and fall of their chest, the little fingers, little toes and peaceful look on their face. 


Do you find that you take pictures
of your little one sleeping as well? 




Surely, I’m not the only one hereJ 

look at the wakeup process for T when he was a year and a half:)

totally unaware

no way I'm waking up lady

leave me alone!

who are you anyway??

ahhhh  Mama.....Hi!

sweet baby hands holding Daddy's while asleep

Daddy - son naptime is always lovely!

sleeping under a huge shade tree

Enjoy each phase and each age as if it were the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme