facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Just one of my heartbreaking stories with a comical twist

Life is good!  I mean really GOOD!  But, on the other hand, it can get pretty ugly.  Did you realize our thoughts have a major impact on the direction and quality of our lives.  Dr. Caroline Leaf has found that  "75% to 95% of the illnesses that plague us today are a direct result of our thought life. What we think about affects us physically and emotionally."

Twenty Seven times, yesterday alone, I found myself wrestling with negative, self-doubting thoughts.   I'm a mess.  I'm all over the place.  What am I even doing with my life? We've all been there, right?  



After much deliberation I discovered where these critical thoughts were coming from.  You see, in an effort to share one of my stories I created a video.  It turned out to be 12 minutes long so I had to go to the chopping block and after much effort whittled it down to 4 minutes.  Four disjointed, quirky, get the point minutes.
My reason for the video:  I know I can help someone through my desperate, heartbreaking yet comical story In the creating of this video, due to its chopped up nature I allowed myself to get very down.  My thoughts started stinking.  Was the story even told right?  NO!  Did I leave too much out?  YES!  Did I get to the point?  Somewhat.  

In chopping this crazy story down to size you're missing a lot of the juicy meat but I want you to walk away with this....there is HOPE!  GO through the healing process.  Enjoy each moment.  Get your thoughts and words in line with how you want your life to be lived.  
I'm inserting the background story of depression here and the video here in case you haven't seen or heard it yet.   

Its a lot of work.  Monitoring and adjusting your thoughts to reflect the life you wish to have.  I'm in the process of doing this work.  Some days I'm more successful than others but I'm on a mission.  To live life to the full....in essence....to Live Decorated.  I hope you'll join me in this great adventure and give yourself great GRACE for the journey.  If you mess up....get back up.  Keep moving.  Think healthy thoughts.  

Peace & LOVE

Blu Wyatt





No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme