facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Spoken Word

It's changed my life

It's only been a week since I started writing 
In church camp, I took my place
In a workshop I'd never heard of before 
It started flowing freely out of grace


The tears, the realizations, the passion deep inside 
Drawing things out of me I didn't know I tried to hide 

Yes....now I rhyme from time to time.

Would you take a sec to watch this video of my first Spoken Word?  I delivered it at church.  
It was fun, easy, powerful...if only memorized.  
I spoke it all without tears in my eyes. 

Kinda miraculous, really. 
Please feel free to pass it on 
Anyone experiencing heartache, hardness, difficulty, 

Or pain and trauma ... even depression ....
might benefit from your share. 



Thanks for watching!!!
I pray you'll face each day with wonderment, fascination, excitement.  Holding onto HOPE
Not letting go of the lifeline of faith by trusting in His plan
It's always a good one...even if it doesn't make a lot of sense or seems impossible.  I fight the urge to rhyme or make this into a song.  

If only I could sing
Then would you sing along?


Trust Him!!! Do good!!! Spread love and kindness and joy:)) 

Love n hugs,
Blu Wyatt

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to have met you and hear you flourish in this new art! Looks like we both started blogging in 2011!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme