facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, June 1, 2013

come back in a few for pics

A lot can happen in 4 days.  Then there’s my life.  The term “a lot” doesn’t quite encompass the grandeur of change my heart & tangible world have been manifesting. 


Where to start? Or not to tell?  Is this transformation just for me right now....and the countless strangers I’ve been divinely appointed to recently???   you know who you areJ 
 If you’re just coming to this blog for the first time let me first warn you...I’m NOT a writer.  I’m a talker, a thinker, a word mixer-uper for the most part.  That’s just a hint of who I am.  Feel free to read the story about my name change HERE
Let me next say, I’m thrilled to have met you and been welcomed into your life even for a moment.  God wants to do a work in us ALL and He’s chosen to start right here in my sweet little old downtown home....and more specifically, in my heart.  I’m ready for what’s in store.
Are you ready?  What has God been saying to you?  If your answer is “nothing” then you haven’t really asked in faith.  The Bible says in Jeremiah 33:3 (one of my go to scriptures) “Call on me and I will show you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” And one translation even added “of things to come”.  I receive that wholeheartedly. 

Wisdom!
And grace....a greater outpouring of Grace on you and me.  I’m ready.  I have SOO much more to share about a lot of things....including public restrooms and how I think I can help some awesome dining establishments with this service.  Actually, we should ALL help!  Why not improve the experience for the person that follows behind you (even if you never see that person)....come on y’all....wipe down that countertop, throw away extra trash...we’ll have to talk more about that later.  



 I would post pictures as you know they're wildly important to me....and I have a TON to share.....but I gotta go....

I have a romantic evening with my husband waiting

be back to edit later....... meJ

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme