facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, May 19, 2012

its about time for a reboot!!!

My body has been screaming at me for some time now.  Apparently snickers, ice cream, Chick-fil-A and pizza don't make up a balanced diet.  So here I am on Day 4 of my Reboot....and regardless of my energy level now I'm loving how my physical future looks.  The Bible says my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit.....this run down temple is getting a swift kick in the bootay!

The scale says I've lost 5 lbs but I really don't care about numbers...I care how my clothes fit!  And once I've conquered my cravings, reboot my body & my taste buds I'm sure I'll get excited about some form of exercising...then the shopping starts:)

Today at the local Farmer's Market with my family....(find a market near you)

this was my regular indulgence before Wednesday

now, including buckets of kale, this is my diet...through a juicer 

 "mean green"  through my Instagram lens 
(you can find me on instagram by searching Live Decorated)

The lady ahead of us allowed me to shoot this...
you know I'd NEVER have onions in my basket:)


There ya have it....the low energy, bad mood hole I've been in has a name.... Fat Sick and Nearly Dead.
if you haven't seen the movie....WATCH IT!!!!  It'll change your life!  This is just day 4 of 10 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme