facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

Entry Miss Matched


SO SO SO many posts to enter right now so I get a little overwhelmed...so here are some random shots of my entry....only a couple things to tweak...like the blue mirrors....not my favorite color choice.

can you tell I love color?  I can't really decide what direction I'm going so I just use everything I have....until I can have the exact look I want.....
"Start where you are
Use what you have
Do what you can"
unknown author

Hopefully you'll see some action from our Thanksgiving weekend soon.  If you're coming to the blog because you just met us over the weekend please revisit during the week for some updated bits 'o goodness.











Saturday was my birthday and I spent the entire day cleaning the house, playing with the boys, painting a couple walls and creating a wow wall in my living room....pictures to come soon.

Also coming soon, a makeover I started on my sister....hair & makeup.  Check us on Instagram and Twitter @LiveDecorated for up the minute random joyful moments.

love n confidence in who you are.....

Diella Blu Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme