facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

to Benefit Education: I'm all IN!


Clearly my small-potato modeling days are over: that doesn’t stop me from sharing some fun outfits.

nervous laughing:  check the mail, take some random "natural" pictures....nothin' to be nervous about, right?
Did I mention I’m on a journey to find my new style?
  I didn’t think so.  Well, I am.  I’m looking to find a style that’s flexible enough to change as styles change without being entirely trendy.  I’m going for a hip, classy, vintage elegance with a slight twist of eclectic funk.

I could go for a style diagnostic from Emily Henderson about now.  If you don’t know her you should.  She helps people find their style for their home, I just need her special touch in my wardrobe....and maybe an envelope full of cash!  (wouldn't hurt)

why do all the good fashion bloggers look down at their shoes?
I had to give it a whirl....great highlights, Matilda!

my passion is for the details....so grateful for my sweet husband taking a few shots to share with you, my friends.

What do you think of this outfit?  The dress is only about 30% my style....wait.....although I don’t fully know my style yet I do know I stay away from anything that accentuates the waistline.   My Honey loved it and hand selected it for me just for this even....insert "ahhhhhhhhhhh"

the only shot of my boots...had to put a Texas spin on hipster vintage.

The event: Denim and Diamonds, an annual benefit to raise money and awareness for the Hays Education Foundation.  Every year the event is held at the wonderfully rustic glam T.D.S. exotics ranch which has helped numerous non-profit organization throughout the years.  

In case you were wondering, I'm not making an attempt at becoming one of the millions of fashion bloggers.  I simply love all things lovely and beautiful (and FUN) "from the inside out".  yes, that includes fashion.


Make it a rock star of a weekend by creating memories and remember, each day, each moment is an opportunity for an adventure.....make it happen!!!

Diella Wyatt

1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme