facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, June 18, 2011

going higher

My faith & my relationship with God are on a whole new level where I've never been before & with my husband & kids at my side.....I'm honored to be so loved by such an awesome FATHER.....  He loves YOU so much.  You are created perfectly in His image....I believe it was David Binion who said "Worship is simply love responding to love" on this video... http://youtu.be/km80hINkydw 

Tonight Marc & I had the most wonderful time with each other; time worshipping God & praying out His will for our lives & the service tomorrow.....God is so good at blessing me!

Happy Father's Day everyone!!!  Written to my only follower, my biggest fan.....LOVE YOU Honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme