facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Never Going Back

David & Nicole Binion have an amazing song that has ministered to me since I first heard it at Trinity Christian Center in Angleton last Sunday & have been listening to it ever since.  I recently checked youtube for the video and have been wowed.  Talk about a worship team that knows how to usher in the Presence of God!  My aunt & uncle live about 10 miles (maybe less) from their church.  I have family revival in the name of Jesus!!!  I pray God will get all over my family & saturate them in the LOVE of God!!!  Every branch of our families!!!!!!

 "I believe it, I receive it, I have it, I take it, I thank you God, I forgive."  Kenneth Copeland

and back to never going back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme