facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

5 days in Houston

Was it only 5 days ago I was home getting ready to help friends/clients find a home/life in a strange land?  What an amazing trip it has been for us.  We were able to follow the leading of the Holy Ghost with conversations had between old friends as well as a couple of new friends.  God is truly moving mightily & I can no longer deny the power that is at work on the inside of me.  (Eph. 3)

God has good things for our dear friends.  Big things!  They will prosper & thrive in their new life through their knowing & serving God with all their hearts & focus.  Their children will make new friends easily.  They will get plugged into the church God wants their seeds planted & producing a healthy crop.  (I can tell them where that would be:)

Another amazing couple, when we visited their church, touched our lives in such a great way.  No distraction could keep us from cultivating heavenly appointed friendships. This anointed couple is surely on their way to success!!!

Aunt Sunday is stirring things up in Holiday Lakes & her prayers are being answered in powerful ways.  God restored that relationship and I'm blessed to be a part of their lives.  Not to mention she lets me do whatever I want with her house & she's always thrilled with the outcome. My favorite kind of client. 

I am starting now (well maybe tomorrow since I really missed my bed while traveling) believing God for ONE client and ONE client only who will trust me completely to translate their taste into a functional space for their family, allowing me total freedom!  My goal is to bill $1000 per month for this family which means I will work about 13.5 hours during that time.  Oooh, they will be so blessed with the life of their new space.
Since I'm just getting back in the game after having 2 sweet boys I only want one good, faithful, kind, trusting client who found out about me through a referral.....woohoo!

 I'm getting so excited.  Aunt Sunday always makes me feel so good about myself after leaving her house.  Last time was the front & back porches, this time was the dining room (Tom just painted the color we picked last time) which included her china cabinet.  Just need window treatments & chair slipcovers & this room is complete! 

Oh my, I flutter from one thought to another & here I am quite sleepy.  Realizing I went to bed @ 5am Monday night & last night about 1am so tonight I'm in bed a little earlier.  Still gotta set the coffee & drink WATER!!!!  hydrate..........ni-night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme