facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Friday, July 8, 2011

rich word

I'm so saturated in the Word of God right now it feels amazing.  Marc & I have been watching the Southwest Believer's Convention live since Monday & boy do you get FULL of the Word. 
One thing that keeps going off in me is "the Word works"....every time. 

I'm putting my faith into action. 
I'm surrounding myself with people of like precious faith.
I'm standing on the Word of God stronger than ever.

Marc & I had the best night last night.  As we listened to Jerry Savelle's message he drew me a bath with candles then I did the same for him & we literally soaked in the word!  Then I went outside to gaze at the night sky while watering the grass.  Thoughts bounced around endlessly about God, His love for me, the authority I have been given to me by the shed blood of Jesus, the reality of living in The BLESSING and how I have been & will continue to appropriate the laws of seed time & harvest in my life for my future.  Whew!

We have so much seed in the ground, in good ground, and we continue to sow constantly.  Ecclesiastes 11:1-6 tells all about sowing all the time in many directions.  You'll get to the point where as you cast your seed on the water each wave will be bringing your harvest. 

Never stop giving....NEVER!!!!  Ask God where to sow, to whom, and what to give.  He will bless you, it is certain!  His word is truth....He is not a liar.  Luke 6:38 is just as true today as when it was written.  It is so big in me that I know that I know that I know He has called me to be blessed to be a blessing to others.  It's my job, it's my right, it's an honor to show people the love of God. 

I pray for boldness, divine appointments, debts deceased, open doors that no one is able to shut, peace, joy & prosperity for my family & yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme