facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Monday, May 30, 2011

a BIG Wooohooo for God!!!

after our fun in the sun today I realized something; my life is always so much better, with greater peace & joy when I'm on an intimate level with God.  I won't get into any details because our testimony will be shared one day soon but I will say loving God, obeying Him, walking in His will sure does make for an abundant life.  In years past I've turned my back on God more times than I care to count but He’s always faithful to restore my relationship with Him and my life to wholeness.  Well now I’m at a higher level in my life & with God than ever before & its only the beginning….just a taste of what’s to come.  My mind can't even grasp how big this thing is...our lives "on God" instead of "on" some other things it could be on:)

I'm ready to go HIGHER!!! 
A BIG WooHooo for God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme