facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Monday, May 30, 2011

pool party preparations

Getting ready for a visit to the pool and boy how things are different.  I went from a condo in Cozumel, modeling bikinis, riding a bike, with an Art Director position on cruise ships to a house in the suburbs, an interior decor business, a new "finding my inner artist" business, driving a mini-van, wearing a one-piece,
carrying 20 extra pounds & 2 amazing boys with a loving husband.

What prompted such random thoughts?  My hair in dire need of a pick me up, my pitiful attempt at a pedicure and cellulite!  I won't get in the water, that's for sure!  I know there are others out there just like me; others that wear an entirely different suit.  That's not a typo and no, I didn't mean wearing a new hat.  A hat implies ease of on/off action whereas a suit takes a whole other approach.  You must first select the fit, then the brand (or vise versa), then color and size.  Well in my case everything is different, especially the size, although I do tend to still gravitate toward my favorite brands. 

There will be no stress today...so I must arise, MOVE out the door and swim....wait...no swim just play:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme