facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

time, ideas & encouragement for all:)

The past 5 days have been a whirlwind of motion for my life. During this time I've run into so many things I want to share yet where do I find the time? Truth is, there just hasn't been. For example, last night I had to get Marc's office painted and dry before movers arrived at 8am. I got home at 2am...just a little example of how busy it's been since last Wednesday.  (I will soon have pictures of before & after of the new office but right now we're mid project & it looks TERRIBLE).

I'm not even quite sure what this post will be as I sit for a brief collect-my-thoughts moment in Starbucks feeling as though I may collapse in a flood of emotions and
exhaustion. My boys are with their amazing nanny and my work still lies ahead.....waiting patiently.

Caramel Latte with a touch of vanilla and a protein box. Maybe that'll do the trick.

Sorry to jump around but that's the kind of day it is. On the way this week, you'll be seeing a video decor tip. I have 2 in the wings so would you rather have a tip on how to make an easy apron (starting with Lowe's nail pouch) or add pizazz to a table setting (make it fancy or fun)? I assure you just about everyone could benefit from either so let's take a vote.  Leave your comment below.  Hmmmm.   That gives me a thought......ahhhaaaa!!!!   Any comment left from now until August 15th will be entered into a drawing for something really special.  I'll share more on Friday about that:)

I also have some video footage and great pictures to share from the huge open house/champagne shopping extravaganza event on Saturday. The best open house EVER!!!! Next time we'll invite the media:)

Encouragement for Your Heart
when you feel overwhelmed, overworked, under rested, unappreciated or alone look to God....He's the lifter of your head, your ever present help in time of need, your comfort, your strength....ALL YOU NEED!!!! I need to remind myself of this from time to time as I tend to take on too much. 

The reality is that I can't handle it all....not by a long shot! I need HIM in every moment.

Don't just ask Him for help when you're on your last leg, look to Him always! Proverbs 3:5-6 says to trust in Him at ALL times and don't lean on your own (way of thinking or) understanding (of a subject or situation) but in ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths & make them straight (paraphrased). 

 Isn't that a great promise? Be strong & allow Him to work His perfect will for your life....oh how He loves YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme