facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Thursday, September 29, 2011

God is blessing me more than just this party

The past couple days, despite being very busy, I've been so heavily blessed with a fresh outlook.  My boys are amazing (well I've always known that) and I've been enjoying more quality time with them even cuddling or kissing.  It bears mentioning that yesterday was Koen's first, second & third kisses.  Tiernan was the first to receive a juicy, baby slobber kiss which almost turned into a very red nose.  Then Mama joined right in this fun experience of a milestone & Daddy was quick to follow.  Afterward Koen celebrated his accomplishment with an ear to ear smile and several strong hand claps.  What a special moment!

And for Tiernan he's talking so much more these days.  He loves to carry on a conversation even using new facial features & shoulder shrugs.  I have to keep from laughing just about every time.  Not only when he's telling a story or explaining something to me but this boy is FUNNY.  just plain ol' giggle-till-it-hurts funny, 
You wanna hear something really funny?  Well, too bad, I'm telling it anyway.  Once I was trying to have a serious conversation with him about something he did that was unacceptable.  Trying being the key word here.  Not only was I unable to keep a straight face I couldn’t even look at him.  I don't mean I wore a smirk.  I mean I was in an outright belly laugh.  Uncontrollable.  Laughing with tears in my eyes.  Ever since then he’ll randomly try to just start laughing when I’m about to discipline him thinking he’ll get me going.  It only worked ONE other time I assure youJ 

What a joy it is to see them both growing & learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme