facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Friday, September 16, 2011

Nursing acrobatics mystery finally solved

Over the period of the past few weeks I noticed when Koen would nurse he'd move all other the place, calm down then move again several times in a row.   It was only today my eyes were opened to his exact sequence of moves during each session. 
He starts off the second he sees me or hears my voice.  His chin juts out, his body stiffens & jerks then he lets out a sound that starts as a wining laugh, excitement.  At this point it doesn’t matter if I’m in position in 10 seconds are 10 minutes he lets me know he’s not pleased with the rate at which I’m preparing myself or him for this joyful encounter. 

Finally….The Latch! 
an attempt  
release n roll. 
back as far as he can looking as far away from me as possible. 
stretch. 
kick. 
cuddle mama. 
then back again. 

another attempt. 
release. 
roll….back, back, stretch, kick and all over again.  

Tonight I counted 5 times before I finally let down the nummy goodness he was waiting so patiently for (in his own unique way). 

Today was amazing….I mean truly amazing.  Not sure what all I can share at this point…due to the hour & my sleepiness I guess I’ll just leave it at that. 

I will say that I cherish the special time I spent with each of my boys today.  Tiernan’s love languages are touch & quality time…so tonight was perfect for him.  Not sure what Koen’s are yet but they will reveal themselves.  I’m guessing touch as well.   Also the time I spent with friends & the amount of work I accomplished all in God’s grace….so good….so fun….so surprising…..so unpredictable &  SO SO SO wonderful…..His love for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme