facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

party details

http://thegreypear.eventbrite.com/

Shopping. Entertainment. Fantastic treats. FUN!
Sorry this event is just for the ladies.....hosted at my favorite tea room, The Motley Menagerie
October 22nd....just read the invitation link above. 

I have some invitations printed (the same as the picture attached) at The Motley Menagerie and will hopefully soon be found at Buda's Red Door.  I hope to see you there.  I'm praying the right ladies will be there & divine appointments & friendships will manifest---no more than 200 is my prayer. The right eyes will see what we do & what we're all about.  The Grey Pear is successful because everything we put our hand to prospers.....according to Psalm 1:1-3.

I am praying for each one of you ladies, whether you come or not.  Just the fact that you read my scattered thoughts from time to time.  Ok....can I be real with you?  I don't mean to confess anything bad I just think I should acknowledge that my husband is the only one reading this:)  Not for long honey...I'm hittin' the big time:)   Breakthrough is MINE....its here right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme