facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do NOT be anxious!

Philippians 4:6 and 7
Do not be anxious about anything but in everything through prayer & petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God.  And the peace of God which transends all understanding will guard you hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus.

check out the Seeds Family Worship--Do Not Be Anxious song.  This is a great song (fun & hip) to help get this scripture in your head...then let it sink down to your heart.  Tiernan had us watch this at least 6 times today during Praise God time.  I've been singing it ever since. 

God is so amazing!  I mean really!  I've heard so many testimonies lately of what God is doing in the lives of my friends.  I thank God for answering my friends prayers (and for amazing friends)!!!

Another thing I want to thank God for: His grace.  We have some big things happening my friends....BIG things!  Let me tell you something (can you just hear the heavy cuban accent?)--He is so powerful & NOTHING is impossible for Him!  You can have healing, deliverance, peace, joy, prosperity, forgiveness

Anything you believe Him for can be yours. 

I just got really excited....too bad no one awake is willing to make a happy dance with me.  T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme