facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chill Out :: must read info before dessert

Frozen Yogurt Bar...hello...you mean I get to make my own heavenly concoction?  Watch me Live Decorated as I pile my bowl of Mountain Blackberry and New York Cheesecake sky high with cheesecake chunks and toffee bits....I'm definitely in the right place, y'all!
Tiernan's bowl...the colorful balls are just juice that look like candy
and the candy is chocolate covered sunflower seeds...
I'm not as bad of a mom as it looks:)
This super impromptu video


 I filmed was clearly not well planned or I would've added a bit of makeup for ya.  How embarrassing yet again.  How is it you often catch me without my "look" on???  Because we're all living decorated without care or concern as to how we look or what others think, right?!?

For some "you don't wanna miss this" information BEFORE you head to your local frozen yogurt bar...watch this.  


Thanks to the owners of Chill Out in Kyle, TX for serving the best quality frozen yogurt and praying over all of their customers.    I'm sorry but I don't know how to spell the owner's name but I'll make an attempt:  Did you hear her saying it's family owned but we're ALL part of the family?  Well in my family I'm like the crazy aunt who brings a certain je ne sais quoi to any room or conversation. So I'll look for her to next time holler "Trish" as I walk in just like Cheers did for Norm.  We shall see:)  You are truly a light in the community & we are blessed to call you part of the family!!!

Blessings to all y'all who visit this blog & make sure to Live Decorated each day in your own special way.


hugs n yummy cheesecake bits with toffee goin' at ya!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme