facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Thursday, June 21, 2012

guest posts :: CONFESSION


I’m thrilled to have some dear friends of mine joining me on the Live Decorated journey so keep a close watch out for some special guest posts in the next month.  Welcome them with loads of loving, encouraging comments, if you would:)
this is me....keeping an eye out for my guests:)  You know who you are....

Confession:  I've been so busy I haven't
edited the second of 3 videos regarding the big photo shoot we just had.  OH MY!  See THIS POST for the first video and to find out what in tar-nation I'm talking about.

You'll just have to wait until my video editor arrives on the scene:)  If I can exercise patience on this front then you certainly can too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme