facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Friday, June 29, 2012

Backyard Transformation : FIGHT!!!


To finish off the week with a bang I thought I’d share this beautiful picture of today’s sunset and encourage you a bit before you head into the weekend.

I have a sweet friend going through a challenge which mirrors
mine to a large degree.  God has called me to be an encourager but I must say, as I encourage her through her difficult time I’m blessed with the words God gives me to speak to her. 

He is actually building my faith by allowing me to help someone else fight the same battle.  Isn’t God so clever?  Excuse me...clever isn’t the right word but since I can’t find the right fit that’s where I landed. 

The Bible actually says in Isaiah 55 that just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are His thoughts higher than our thoughts and His ways higher than our ways.   Thank GOD He’s in charge and NOT me!!!

I’m here to tell you...you CAN make it my friend!!!  Be the warrior God has equipped you to be.  YOU HAVE THE VICTORY! (more to come about my "warrior" status soon)  

Random Light Bulb Moment:
I just found this video tonight during my constant search for good, out-of-the-box, music that moves or inspires me.  (If you know of any please leave a like in a comment below...thanks for it--I like jazz, blues, hip hop, R&B, reggae...about anything Christian) 


As you watch this video I encourage you to FIGHT...to keep “Pressing On” as Mary Alessi suggests.  We all go through tests & trials but we’re to count it all joy (James 1 says it better than I could).   My faith is being built moment by moment and soars when I worship the One who Created ALL things. 

Video Roll-In:
A few months ago we transformed our backyard and I’m only now getting you the footage.  The truth of the matter is that I forgot to film the end result when the flowers were in full bloom before the Texas heat set in so the video isn’t the greatest representation of the beauty we created.   Speaking of, ignore the toys scattered throughout the yard & porch...I literally ran outside with a video camera when I realized this project wasn’t complete:)


Have a great weekend...
talk to ya Monday morning.  

Hugs n love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme