facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, October 8, 2011

busy...fast paced day..loads DONE!

Oh boy folks TODAY: a day to rejoice, to give God thanks for all He’s done & is doing in our lives.

Garage sale started at and was a huge success!  Darlene made good money & some treasures found new homes.  Looks like we’ll have another one after the party since she has TONS more stuff.  

Marc was a champ today watching the boys while I used my time, energy & muscle power to help Darlene.  It was time well spent.  She is a dear woman & God is pouring out His favor on her life.


Project update:  I finished the Psalm 32 map art I started 2 months agoJoanne will be happy.  That is, if she likes it.  Can I handle rejection?  YES.  I can.  I can handle the fact that not everyone will love what I do.  You may not love what I create but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you!  A little smile there:)

Ooh, let me tell you my new best friend Erin (met her once before) came with her girlfriend, Lee & helped me move my huge sign into place & I only just realized I didn’t take a picture of it in its new home.  She’ll be an amazing “hostess” for my party since she already has a tent, lights, and amazing creationsshe does what we domakes something from nothing.  Talented!!!  I can’t wait to see what she does with her “store”.  Did I tell you I am calling them “stores” instead of booths.  It just fits so much better for what I’m trying to accomplish. 

Now its off to bed.  I know I said last night would be an early night but it was well after & always comes too soon.  I’m in great need of REST!!!!  Ni-night.

Thanks for reading & LOVE

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme