facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm back

ONE week...how can so much happen in one little week?  Even the past couple days.
After the party I took a week to regroup, refresh & get back to basics.  Without a pressing project at my heels I could finally breathe.  3 days actually, of nothing but breathing. & taking care of my boys, of course.  What a joy just to watch them grow!  They're playing together a bit more which mainly means Tiernan pinning him to the floor & Koen giggling.  Pretty adorable.


I laid my heart on the line at my party & shared things I know God wanted shared. I know this because I spent many hours in prayer.  I prayed that I would speak only what God wanted me to speak, that the right ladies would attend, that everyone would have hearts to receive whatever God had for them. I also had some mighty prayer warriors lifting me & the other ladies up in prayer.  I can’t begin to tell you how many women were drastically affected by that evening!  I’m still getting calls or emails with great reports of the things God is doing for them.  To be utilized by God in such a way was a true honor & I hope each person will know their Maker & Savior in an intimate way from here on out.  He is a BIG God and NOTHING is impossible for HIM!!!!

I have so much inside me.  I can only share bits & pieces at this point and some not at all as I have to guard what God has given me personally until it’s able to be seen in the natural.  But something to ponder as I’m walking this out right now.Have you ever felt wrongly judged?  Well I have.  Recently. 
After the party I took a break from blogging..from talking to anyone. so that the things God was/is doing inside me could saturate my soul without being exposed to judging eyes.  I will NOT allow the spirit of offense & strife to mess with me & rob me from what God is doing in my life right now.  I’m just a bit shy getting back in the swing of things with this blog.  As if I’ve missed you but I’m nervous to let you into my heart again.  Silly?  Well, we’ll just have to see how it all plays out
Now that I’m back I don’t even know where to begin. 

  In this lesson I’m learning I ask you to learn alongside me:  reflect on what God is sharing with YOU… guard it...pray about it...read the word...what does He say about your situation in His word? 

A good friend taught me ages ago that you must keep your mouth shut when you don’t have the freedom or peace to share.  That’s one lesson I learned the hard way & honestly, am still learningJ

Proverbs 4:23
Amplified Bible (AMP)
23Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme