facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've got it! "hostesses"

What do you think?  Instead of that awful “vendors” title I’ve decided to call them Hostesses.  We are ALL hosting this party & I want the right people being marketed by my efforts.  This is my seed sowing into them, their business, their family. 

I’m so excited!  Get ready ladies for a really fun evening.  I REALLY am thrilled about how this party is taking shape by God’s grace.  I only have anything by the grace of God!!!

Side trail:  I think I need to take the time to figure out an easy way to get pictures & videos in my blog then you could SEE the progress I’m making on these pieces.  Or maybe that's silly & no one would care to watch.  Not sure about that one. I'm sure Marc will tell me if ya'll will care or not:)  He always seems to know those things. 

Back on track:
So tonight--  I got a wall calendar out & started the timeline that my wonderful husband has been encouraging me to do.keep me organized.  Thanks Honey for helping me get it together!  He’s amazing ya’ll!!!

In my random scheduling process I planned out my day tomorrow
kids play
jumpy place with boys
home for lunch & naps
work in garage creating new fun things
kids get up then our normal routine kicks in.

Tomorrow’s naptime projects entail:
our BIG yellow sign
a bench I forgot to mention in early posts
the fence coffee table piece (mount, name, figure out how to hang & write out story)
the Louis Shanks Chair
and several phone calls & some computer work

With God ALL things are possible.  I give it all to Him because after all, He’s the reason all this is goin’ down (using the Michael Murphy gesture here)!  I’m celebrating His favor in our lives!!!  Hope you’ll celebrate with me & be introduced to some really neat gifts to buy for Christmas!

Love ya’ll
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme