facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Friday, February 3, 2012

decorate...after the storms of life hit...just start

So.live decorated eh?!  I asked Marc the other day how do you decorate your life, your world, after a “hurricane” tosses everything to bits? 


Dad gave this to me ages ago..said he found it just like that...
with no idea what it was or how it was created. 
It is now in front of my house:)

You know how I’m doing it?  I’m rejoicing every day that I have a Fathera Daddy in heaven who loves mewho made mewho has a plan for my life.  Jeremiah 29:11 says “I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and to give you hope and a future.” 

Rest in knowing He loves you...He has great things for you.  So start right here, where you are.  Even if the storms of life seem dizzying or unbearable.  He will life you up...guide you...love you...and anything else you need of Him. 

Yaydoesn’t that make your heart sing????  Mine does! 

Praise be to God!  Nothing will decorate your life more than giving praise to God above.  Nothing!  (that doesn’t mean I can skip out on cleaning this disaster zone of a house...maybe later)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme