facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Visiting Dad's house again....keeping my eyes on Jesus

On our way to Dad's house.  Numb.
Dark sky.  Rain. 

Listening to the Binions worship music...."oh how He loves us."

The love of God....the peace of God....prayers....getting me through with VICTORY!


I pray God uses me to reach other people that might be hurting....that need to know His grace.
Sorry if I seem somber...if you don't know...check out "my daddy" page.

Understand God is doing a great work in me and that brings me great JOY.  And I'm not receiving any feelings of guilt, though they come, over what I could've done or said differently.  My dad knew I loved him and I know he loved me. 

Side note: Important
Do you know what He has called you to do this year? Step into that calling using the gifts He has given you.  Don't allow fear of failure to stop you in your tracks.  You are created to be great.  No matter where you are, who you are or what you have.  You have greatness on the inside of you!

Hugs n love
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme