facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Monday, February 20, 2012

laugh at yourself--Goodbye Hello--a ride in our car

I know it seems like an obvious thing to do...laugh at yourself....then again maybe that's just me.  Well, try it sometime! 

Don't take yourself so seriously!  I mean we all goof up...we all make mistakes....we all fall...just get up, shake yourself off, laugh & move on.  How many times have I completely embarrassed myself?  Too many to count, that's for sure.  This video is a little silly...we thought we were taking a picture...but it was a video so I quickly turned it into a plug for her rockin' shop!!! One thing we do....laugh about life...OFTEN!  Its when we are taking life, obstacles and situations too seriously that we find ourselves in a heap o' mess. 

Try trusting in God!  Proverbs 3:5-6 is the best for that.  Trust in Him!  Don't try to figure it all out or act like you're SOOOO smart.  You're really not, if you think about it.  Did you create this earth, the stars, moon, sun, solar system?  NO!  Then maybe He (the Creator, God, Himself) knows more than you do about your situation.....ya think?!? 

I know, tough pill to swallow.....take it with a big glass of milk...the WORD!   Read your Bible!  Its all in there & HE LOVES YOU!


That's it for tonight, I'm sleepy.....when shall I catch up on that sleep I've been needing?
t

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my husband....he always makes me laugh!
    And I love using different accents to communicate boring everyday things....they add some spice into life:)

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme