facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Thursday, March 15, 2012

kitchen table top turns wall art....see final results & video progress

Finally finished this one yesterday....such a fun process for me since I'm learning all about creating each time I pick up a paint brush, or glue stick, or glitter:)  fun stuff ya'll!

My message today is:  think outside the box and all around the materials in your world.  I turned this kitchen table into a work of art by simply removing the legs & hardware and letting my creative juices pour all over it.  I knew it would sport a word but allowed God to move as I put the brust to work.

1st video

Introducing the Truth in the making
2nd & final video
 I had a blast working on this piece ....would've gotten more action video during the process if my camera man were avaiable every time inspiration hit....he's a realtor on the side:)

my first "professional" photo shoot for my art
Marc's idea to take all the lamp shades off...brilliant!
Notice: the old artillary trunk I turned into a cabinet
(haven't added that to website yet so this is your first look)



I've already prayed it lands in the right home that will bring joy & fun to the right person's wall....
maybe even Gweneth Paltrow:)



yes, I used glitter!  My TomBoy side had to give way to the GirlieGirl in me....
yet again.

Trust:  trust encompasses a wide array of meanings...at a minimal you trust things like a chair to hold you up, a door knob to turn in your hand, your car to start each time, your kids to listen to you (maybe that falls under "hope").  Let me be more pointed here....Proverbs 3:5-6 says
"Trust in Him (God) with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."  that means He'll lead you like Psalms 32:8 says
"I will guide you along the best pathways for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you."

My hope for you is that you'll trust in the God that created you just perfectly YOU....and allow Him to do great things in your life.  He wants you to succeed & prosper---if you're not so sure then read this to find out for yourself.


love n hugs soaked in glitter....

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme