facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Staging Series" begins with my closets...join me!

Tweets only allow you how many words!?!  Challenge of my life.  I only signed up to follow a girlfriend of mine then I got a follower.  I felt like I had to tweetJ  I crack myself up!
Ok, I’m gonna let you in on a little secret.next weekend is a pretty big weekend for me.  I’m attending a “Blogger Conference” in Austin.  HA!  Laughing yet?  I have no idea what I’m getting into but I’m obeying God on this one.  I believe divine appointments are lining up for me right now & that I’m stepping into the plan God has for my life.   “If God be for me who can be against me?”  What are you doing today to step into the plan God has for your life?  I know, its a pretty big leap of faith sometimes but if you obey in the teeny things He'll be able to trust you in the colossal  BIG daddy things.  Start now....right where you are chica!
Blogging: I have so much to learn.  All I’ve been doing is rambling about nothings and somethings and everything in between while I try to help people decorate their lives.  How is your life looking?  Pretty or sloppy? 
Speaking of.did you see my new staging series?   I’ve been working on it (ok squeezing it in between kiddos’ naps) for a few weeks now.  (Aha!!!  Maybe that’s why it seems scatter brained) Closets are first, oddly enough, so buckle up.  If you’re not planning on selling your home any time soon then check back with the show when you’re ready.  I’m sure you’ll find it helpful. 
Funny thing is when I’m editing & cutting out the ramblings I realize I’m missing some key points.  I know I’ll get better at delivering the facts quickly while still maintaining the quirky “me-ness” of it all.  Pray I get better.......really! 

1 comment:

  1. Trish, your mantra is "neat and tidy" I always say "clean and clear". The difference? Possibly part of speech (depending on context) I mostly use my "clean and clear" as verbs! Funny stuff! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme