facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dine at the Winery...AND give it all--big or small--to God in prayer

Groupon!  Don’t you love it?
Dinner with my family (Marc and the boys) tonight at Mandola’s Winery in Driftwood was stellar thanks to groupon.    When you have a chance, take a country drive to this stunning winery.sunset is best! trattoriaExteriorJust20Min.jpg its amazing and guess what else the staff is so lovely & attentive.  http://trattorialisina.com/  check 'em out on the web too
Side note and one that must be mentioned if you’re to live a decorated life: TIP WELL!  I would love to tip $100 each time I have someone like our waitress, Cat (oops, didn’t ask if that was with a C or a K).  She’s served us before & she actually remembered us (or seemed to)……well she was superb & guess what just ONE week ago she married the Sous Chef.   I wish I could’ve given $100 just to bless her stepping into this new phase of her life.  There will be a day when I can drop that kind of cash & it’s coming SOON! (I almost asked if I could take a picture with her for my blog but I felt weird.....I know, right....ME?! Didn't want to weird her out:)
Oh man, I nearly forgot the reason for my blog..to share the power of prayer with you.  Tonight on the way to the restaurant we prayed over our family, our kids & specifically our time together at this special place..for there to be peace & kindness.  Our prayers were answered.  Our kids (aside from the water spill, sporadic yelling “hello”, and spaghetti sauce all over everything) were a delight to behold.  Supernatural grace covered our dining experience.  Cat (or Kat) even used the word “delightful” herself.  Thanks God for a beautiful experience with my family.
Give it to God no matter how small or big of a thing you face. 
Big for us right now is selling a house.  We have this house on the market that was set to close in a couple weeks .the deal fell through.  We NEED this house to sell in a BIG way folks!  Are we worried?  NOPE.not a single little tiny itty bitty bit!  We prayed, gave it to God & now He’s in charge of that thing that concerns us.  I’d rather have Him in charge than be in constant fear or worry.  So no matter what you face, dinner with family or a major financial shift, give it ALL to God.He cares for you.
Check it outHis word even tells us that very thing so I know its true:  1 Peter 5:7Casting the whole of your care (all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all) on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.
Love ya’ll,
Trish

1 comment:

  1. Amen! And remember there is always time to go out of your way for someone else!

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme