facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Sunday, January 22, 2012

girls craft night--bleach pens on T-shirts

Could I have had a better weekend....I think not!!!  Friday night my Honey decided to take me out on a long overdue date night...Mandola’s style....need I say more?  I would insert the most rockin’ picture of us with the sunset on our faces BUT those were among the pics I deleted yesterday after garage sale memories.

Saturday, you already read all about that.
Today was another one for the books.  Marc’s notes on today’s service (I was serving in nursery & will get the cd next week) were thought provoking.4 questions to ask yourself regarding this year  The first was asking yourself what God has for you this year?  What does it look like? 
Following right along the lines of my first “show” topic (to be posted as soon as I figure out video editing)creating a vision for this year.  Its good so you’ll have to come back for it later.  Create a visionbut not some random pie-in-the-sky vision or dreamget a vision for what God says you’re to do, be or have this year.  He’ll show you if you ask Him, seek Him, praise Him, and ooooohhnow this one gets meLISTEN to Him.   Sounds easy doesn’t it?  Well, all you have to do is get up 15 minutes earlier tomorrow & pray.  Open your Bible and read ONE scripture.  If you don’t know where to start email me about what topic you need help or guidance onI’ll share what I know & ask for help myself if I don’t know.   Hope I can help.
Some of my favorites are Psalm 32:8 and Proverbs 3:5-6meditate on one of those (or both).


Back to my weekend y’allI met up with some fun girlfriends tonight for the first monthly craft night where we were to all bring a t-shirt and use a bleach pen to make a cool design.  All the girls showed up with these cutsie brand new shirts and I show up with a 15 year old Banana Republic shirt that I decided to give new life.  It was already on its way outnow it has a new purpose.telling the world about how to live decorated:)



What a ton of fun with friends & a creative purpose. Today I encourage you to live decorated by surrounding yourself with people who build you up and don’t tear you down.  I left my friend’s house feeling so good about myself because as goofy as I am I felt loved & accepted (at least I tell myself that)and I hope they can all say that because each of those ladies have something special & powerful to give the worldstarting in their scope of influence.  Today, pay close attention to how you make others feel about themselvesare you a builder?  A discourager?  Well, start today being an encourageraffect your world!!!

& visit me again so you can see my show:)
Hugs n love
t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme