facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Sunday, January 15, 2012

You can have a great life...don't believe the negative you here...you are GREAT!!!

Today I’m inspired to encourage.  It’s kinda my gift.. 
So I encourage you to cast a vision.a vision for a great life.  We talked about this before didn’t we? I’m all about decorating your life, living decorated, making the world you live in a more beautiful place.  Well one way is to write down your vision.   Seek God for what He wants you to do, to have and to be this year.  I know this is a BIG year...for YOUif you step into God’s perfect will for you specifically.  We can’t look at someone else & say “I want what she has” or “I wanna be like him”.  Yes, there are people in this world better looking that you, wealthier and smarter with greater talents than you.  Who cares?  God made you special. No one can be YOU like you can...so I encourage you to be the best God has made you to be and that starts with getting a vision for where you’re going. 
I remember there was a season I was traveling so much I only saw my home about 3-4 times out of the year...I knew I couldn’t go on like that forever & couldn’t start a family on the road.  So for about 6 months (give or take) I sought the Lord... I told Him...”I can’t travel like this forever...I’m burned out...what have you called me to be?  What in this world could I do?  tell me Lord...PLEASE!”  So one night I was on a plane going who-knows-where looking at a decorating magazine I picked up in Australia and it hit me...I’m called to be a decorator.  I had been doing it for friends & family (those willing to listen to my elaborate plans for their house & actually DO them) for years...maybe since I was 10 or something:)  It seemed absurd I didn’t think of it earlier.  I don’t know how many months it took (not many) until I quit Princess Cruises (right after 3 months in Tahiti & before a scheduled 3 month stint in Asia) and started my own decorating business in Buda (a town which I had never even heard of before buying a house there).  I didn’t know ONE single person.  But I knew what God called me to do.  I had faith He would see me through & boy did he?  I had my first client within 3 weeks & I was off & running. 
I tell you that story to say there is NOTHING you can’t do with the grace of God.  That grace comes by walking in His plan for your life.  You can’t just do whatever you feel like doing & expect His hand of blessings to overtake you.  Am I making any sense to you?
Do it!  Find out what He says...it may take hours, it may take days, or even months but open your heart...your ears...your eyes...and your BIBLE!  Oooothis is a great year...not just for me but for you too. 
Habakkuk 2:2-3 is so good...you should read it.  In fact I’ll give it to you...
2And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.
    3For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.
Whoohooo!

I leave you with this…
Pastor John, speaking on vision, gave an example of a GPS in your car ... it can’t help you get to your destination until you tell it where you’re going.  Duh!  How can you get where you need to in life without a vision?  Turn left here, go 3 miles, turn right, etc.  A favorite scripture: Psalm 32:8 “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will guide you and watch over you.”      
Before anything comes into this world it has to be incubated… Examples:
A chick is in an egg
A tree is in a seed
A baby is in the womb
Your future is in your vision!     
“a seed must grow down before it can grow up & out” and before it can be seen

Get it?  Good!  Now this is important….don’t let ANYONE tell you that you can’t do it…you’re not good enough, smart enough, you don’t have enough money to do that….don’t even let your own mind put limits on you…God didn’t put them there so don’t allow them to keep you down!  Really, folks, I know this sounds elementary but we all have to break free from some limiting beliefs placed on us by our mind, family, friends, the media ….there are NO limits with God and if you know Jesus as your Lord you are His child….ooops…sounds like I’m preachin’ :)  Well there you have it…the TRUTH…maybe popular, maybe not but I’m not here in this world to please you…I’m here to live out my calling:)…and oooo boy it’s BIG!!!!  You’ll see!
I send you loads of love n hugs & I pray you receive these words with an open heart:)  Ni-Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme