facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Giving....the art of reaping what you sow.....give big

What would you say if I told you that giving generously will decorate your life beyond anything you can imagine? I thought so! You've heard of seed time and harvest right?   The farmer plants a seed, waters it, takes care of the ground and waits for the harvest to come.  Simple.  

I ask you...What have you planted lately?

 Every single thing has seed potential....I mean everything.  A thought is a seed.  Sow the right thoughts and you will experience a greater level of peace and joy with less frustration and disappointment.  A word is a seed, sow positive confessions and you will reap what you sow.  You will see those things come to pass in your life.  

Everything you possess is a great potential as a seed.


  A seed produces after its own kind.  A seed from an apple when planted will not produce an avocado tree....not now ...not ever.   

God put it on my heart to talk to you about giving several days ago but I didn't act on that leading.  Then last night, maybe 2 nights ago, who knows...I had some very vivid dreams about giving then the book by Oral Roberts Miracle of Seed-Faith came up in my dream so strongly that I woke myself up to remember to look for it.  So I started this book and the words are jumping off the pages at me. 

God also showed me a prayer of petition I signed 6 months ago asking God for supernatural breakthrough hasn't come to pass yet but I noticed I didn't tie any seed to that request.  Woah!!!  Eyes opened right there.  I have to sow seed to reap a harvest off what I'm praying for.   So here I go...obeying God and sowing seed.

You've heard it is more blessed to give than to receive, right.  Well Oral talks about this in his worth-the-time-to-read-in-my-opinion book.  The reason? I'll give it to you like he said it... "what we receive is not multiplied, only what we give.". The Bible said in Luke 6:38  "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”.   Hello folks...plain as day.   

Chew on that a while...I'll keep reading his book and my notebook will continue, as it akready is, filling with more to share but I dont want to overwhelm you while you prepare yourself to give....where ever, whenever and to whomever He leads you to give.  Tie your seed to your faith and expect a miracle! This works in every area....maybe you need more time...then give of your time to your church, a friend who needs help, a non-profit organization. Just sow seed...remembering that each seed produces after its own kind;)

This just came to mind as a small example...What if your neighbor has been praying for groceries and not told a soul they are in dire need.  If you are praying everyday for His leading & guidance then He sees you are trustworthy and gives you the nudge to give in that area.  What if you don't do it and no one else listens either....does this mean God is not providing that persons need?  No.  It just means no one is listening to God.  So be someone He can trust.  He may be ministering to someone about making a move that will bless you....do you want them to listen?  Thought so!

Give generously to have a life fully decorated by your Maker.

Homework:  2 Corinthians 9:6-11.  It'll bless your socks ON!

1 comment:

  1. So many blessings here. I pray your readers take hold of this and allow the Holy Spirit to inspire! I know I was inspired reading this! Keep being obedient babe!

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme